Thread: One word

  1. #981
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *hugs rog,....

    I am so sorry, really,.....

    confused

  2. #982
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Faith

  3. #983
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes Sir,
    It hurts the most when it comes outta left field!!!
    I hope you don't forget how much you are loved here!!!

  4. #984
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wild, its sooooooooooooo good to see you*hugsthastuffingouttayou*


    hurt

  5. #985
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    bandaid

  6. #986
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been stuck here in this empty apartment for a couple of days, I've kicked stuff, I've yelled at...I don't know, I've cried, and I've prayed.

    Julie stopped by this morning to get some stuff, and we verbally divided our crap, Her "boyfriend" has set her up with an apartment in his building, until we can afford a divorce.

    As she started to leave she wanted to hug me, I wrapped my arms around her, but I felt nothing...

    *empty*

  7. #987
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    memories

    sometimes that's all we have left

  8. #988
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    one,

    not just me,

    not just you,

    it's less than that...

    one.

  9. #989
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Still feeling anxious and lost...I think I take on the troubles of my friends/family and wrestle with them while I am sleeping....my heart really hurts for you guys ...which BTW reminds me,Susanne whats going wrong with you right now???
    Hugs all of you!!!!

  10. #990
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice seeing you here Dave!!!

    No worries sis, I'll be ok. Sometimes things just get outta hand and there's no way of holding them back,....

    Today was my last day at work before my 3 week vacation. If I had the money I'd prolly ask you sis if I could come see you, I really need some time away*L

    rain,....How we needed this rain but now its kinda cold*L
    See??? Looks like we always have something to complain about eh?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •